Azores and Iceland have great similarities despite their contrasting subtropical and sub-Arctic climates. Resident whales frequent the waters and volcanic mountains dominate the scenery, and this cruise offers you the opportunity to experience these on one cruise.
Marine wildlife charity ORCA will be on-board. The conservationist team's objective will be to locate whales and dolphins and observe their behaviours.
You can attend their lectures, or find them on deck to ask them any questions. With the help of ORCA, guests may be lucky enough to spot several whale and dolphin species, all whilst learning more about ORCA's conservation efforts.
***SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER! FREE Door-to-Door Travel***
Book before 31 January 2020, and Fred. Olsen will offer you a complimentary door-to-door transfer from your home to the ship (up to 150 miles each way). Don't miss out!
Call our friendly sales team today on 0800 368 9050. Remember, you save more when you book with Ocean World Travel.
Natural Wonders of the Azores & Iceland
19 April 2022 | 17 nights
Liverpool - 3 days at Sea - Praia da Vitoria - Ponta Delgada - Horta - 4 days at Sea - Reykjavik - Isafjordur - Akureyri - Eskifjordur - 2 days at Sea - Liverpool
• Spot arching flukes of sperm whales in the Azores.
• Look out over the two coloured crater lake of Sete Cidades on the island of Sao Miguel.
• Search for the misty clouds rushing from the blowholes of humpback whales in Akureyri, Iceland
• Hear the rush and feel the spray of thundering Gullfoss and Godafoss waterfalls in Iceland.
• Visit remote Ísafjörður and Eskifjörður in Iceland and also Horta, on the Azorean island of Faial.