Summer 2020 Collection
Cruise & Maritime Voyages has revealed its biggest ever collection of exceptional value cruising holidays. With more choice of exciting itineraries and departures from more UK ports than ever - it's no wonder Cruise & Maritime Voyages is Britain’s leading independent cruise line.
This 2020 programme includes a wide and varied selection of cruising holidays to the breathtaking Norwegian fjords; glorious Baltic cities & Russia; Iceland; the Canary Islands & Madeira; Iberian highlights & Morocco; the River Seine and closer to home, our ever popular British Isles cruises. Then there’s the spectacular Land of the Northern Lights, Arctic Greenland and North Cape & Spitzbergen.
With sailings from 15 UK and Ireland ports, and for the first time in 2020 sailings from Aberdeen, CMV's cruising holidays offer every convenience with no airport hassles. Your holiday begins the moment you step on board.
Buy One Get One Free
These early booking Buy One Get One Free deals are available on all the new 2020 cruises. With this amazing offer, the first adult pays the full fare and the second adult, sharing twin accommodation, travels absolutely free! Make sure you book by 30th April 2019.
Early Booking Half Price Deals for Singles
Recognising the need to offer attractive deals for solos, Cruise & Maritime Voyages are offering early booking 'half price' fares. in addition, their special onboard singles programme of events including a welcome cocktail party and get-togethers will ensure the opportunity to meet lime-minded travellers. We strongly recommend you book early, as deals this good will sell fast.
Included in the fare...
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
And remember, they offer...
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
- Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
- An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
- Sterling is the currency on board Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria.
- A choice of eleven convenient UK departure ports.
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.