New Ships Announced
We are delighted to let you know Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines are introducing two new vessels to their fleet.
The ships, to be named Bolette and Borealis, fit perfectly with their fleet of small ships, both carrying less than 1,500 guests.
Each ship has its own unique style and personality and will bring exciting new features for guests to enjoy.
- More space throughout the ships
- Original artwork and premium décor
- An all-weather swimming pool with a retractable roof
- A wide choice of restaurants, lounges and bars
- More balcony cabins and suites
- Culinary demonstration and wine tasting venues
- A classic two-tiered theatre
- Dedicated meeting spaces, perfect for groups
- Additional spa facilities including a thermal suite, hydrotherapy pool and more treatment rooms
The acquisition of Bolette and Borealis will modernise and increase capacity across Fred. Olsen’s fleet of small ships, a move that will ensure the cruise line returns to the water in a stronger position. The two new ships will enter the fleet later this year following time to allow for rebranding work to be undertaken.
To be the first to hear updates on Fred. Olsen's new ships including information on their maiden voyages and itineraries, please sign up online and pre-register with us today. Ocean World Travel has been a key partner of Fred. Olsen for decades, ensuring we can always give you the very best price guaranteed, and excellent unrivalled service.