Fred. Olsen's New 2021 - 2022 Cruises
04 Mar 2020
Fred. Olsen Launch 2021 - 2022 Worldwide Cruise Brochure
Every year we look forward to the launch of the Fred Olsen Worldwide Cruises brochure and this year is no exception. Not just because there are the usual fantastic selection of cruises available for 2021 and 2022, but also some amazing offers when you book with us. In fact, you can save up to £1,292 when booking your Fred Olsen Cruise through Ocean World Travel!
What’s more, if you are a member of Fred Olsen's Oceans Loyalty Club, not only do you get exclusive member discounts, you also receive priority booking privileges and can book ahead of the cruises being on general sale!
Bookings start on Weds 4 Mar for Fred Olsen Diamond Elite, Platinum & Gold Oceans members. See below for the full calendar of launch promotions.
Fred Olsen 2021 and 2022 Cruises - Itinerary Highlights
- Scenic River Cruising in Spain and France
- Cruises to the heart of the Baltic
- Experience the Venice Carnival and Mallorca’s Night of Fire
- Exotic New Zealand Fly-Cruises and Australia Fly-Cruises
Fred Olsen 2021 and 2022 Cruise Offers
- FREE Onboard Spend - Receive between £50pp and £1000pp (varies by cruise)
- FREE Tips - your tips covered for the duration of your cruise
- FREE Drinks Package on 2020 cruises when you book a cruise departing in 2021 or 2022
- Best Price Guarantee when booking with Ocean World Travel
Exclusive Early Booking Schedule for Oceans Loyalty Club Members
Fred Olsen are rolling out exclusive bookings access to their Loyalty Club members based on the following schedule. All cruises and applicable discounts can be obtained when booking through our experienced and always helpful team. We are award winning
cruise specialists and have been one of Fred Olsen’s top agents for 25 years - we know our stuff!
- Wednesday 4 March at 8am - Diamond Elite, Platinum and Gold Ocean Members can book
- Thursday 5 March at 8am - Silver Ocean Members can book
- Friday 6 March at 8am - Bronze Members can book
- Monday 9 March at 8am - Fred Olsen 2021 and 2022 cruises go on general sale
If you are not currently a member of Fred Olsen’s Oceans Loyalty Club, give us a call and we can always help you obtain the best deal and you also benefit from our best price guarantee. Plus you get the benefit of our 25 years as one of Fred Olsen’s top agents.
Fred Olsen Cruise Highlights for 2021 and 2022
Fred Olsen’s 2021 World Cruise
The one that we all dream of, Fred Olsen’s 2021 World Cruise Offers! Departing from Dover on the 18th October 2021 with a list of destinations to inspire the most adventurous of explorers. Visit some of the worlds most spectacular destinations onboard Fred Olsen’s Boudicca. Some of our highlights are 3 days in Havana, transit of the Panama Canal, Bora Bora and 3 days in Sydney. 152 nights to make for a truly once in a lifetime experience.
Reduced fares - only available when you book with Ocean World Travel.
- Interior cabins from £14,549pp (Oceans members pay £13,825pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £17,075pp (Oceans members pay £16,219pp)
- Single from £24,835 (Oceans members pay £23,589)
Offers available on the Fred Olsen World Cruise 2021 include up to £1,000pp Onboard Spend and All Tips Included. In total you can save up to £2,410 when you book with Ocean World Travel - proud to have been one of Fred Olsen’s top agents for 25 years.
Iconic Italy with the Venice Carnival
Departing Southampton on the 15 Feb 2022 for 26 Night on the Fred Olsen’s Balmoral. This amazing Fred Olsen Cruise visits Gibraltar, Valletta, Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Venice (2 nights), Cruising Strait of Messina, Naples, Civitavecchia for Rome, Livorno, Cartagena, Lisbon.
- Interior cabins from £3,105pp (Oceans members pay £2,949pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £3,685pp (Ocean members pay £3,499pp)
- Single from £5,355 (Oceans members pay £5,069)
Offers available include £200pp Onboard Spend and All Tips Included.
Norwegian White Christmas Cruise
Departing Southampton on 20 Dec 2021 for 15 nights on the Fred Olsen’s Black Watch. Spend the festive period onboard Fred Olsen’s Black Watch complete with Christmas food and thrilling on board entertainment. You will wake up on Christmas Day as you cross into the Arctic Circle! Then you will ring in the 2021 New Year by spending 2 days in the beautiful Bergen.
- Interior cabins from £2,425pp (Oceans members pay £2,305pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £2,715pp (Ocean members pay £2,579pp)
- Single from £3,879 (Oceans members pay £3,685)
Offers available include £100pp Onboard Spend and All Tips Included
New Zealand and Australia Fly-Cruise Adventures
Exploring Cultural New Zealand at Christmas on the Fred Olsen’s Boudicca. An epic 13 night Fred Olsen Fly Cruise departing on 15 December and including flights from London or Manchester.
- Interior cabins from £3,495pp (Oceans members pay £3,319pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £3,785pp (Ocean members pay £3,595pp)
- Single from £4,755 (Oceans members pay £4,515)
Offers available include £75pp Onboard Spend and All Tips Included
Iconic Australia with Tasmania New Year
An epic 21 night Fred Olsen Fly Cruise on Boudicca departing on 28 December and including flights from London or Manchester.
- Interior cabins from £4,465pp (Oceans members pay £4,239pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £4,945pp (Ocean members pay £4,699pp)
- Single from £6,499 (Oceans members pay £6,175)
Offers available include £200pp Onboard Spend and All Tips Included
Latin America and the Chilean Fjords
Departing Southampton on 4 January 2022 for 79 nights on Fred Olsen’s Black Watch. This is another spectacular cruise taking in the sights and sounds of Tenerife, Rio de Janeiro (overnight), Buenos Aires (2 nights), Cruising by Cape Horn, Cruising the Chilean Fjords, Robinson Crusoe Island, Panama Canal Transit, Havana (overnight) and many other spectacular destinations - these are just a taste!
- Interior cabins from £8,049pp (Oceans members pay £7,649pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £8,925pp (Ocean members pay £8,479pp)
- Single from £12,899 (Oceans members pay £12,255)
Offers available include up to £600pp Onboard Spend and All Tips included
Authentic Culture of Morocco
Departing Liverpool on 2 November 2021 for 14 nights on Fred Olsen’s Black Watch. Escape the looming winter weather and embark on an in-depth exploration of Morocco. Visiting lesser visited ports of the North African coastline, usually overlooked by tourists. You will discover the authentic culture of this diverse and exciting nation.
- Interior cabins from £1,455pp (Oceans members pay £1,385pp)
- Oceanview cabins from £1,649pp (Ocean members pay £1,565pp)
- Single from £2,329 (Oceans members pay £2,209)
Offers available include £100pp Onboard Spend and All Tips Included
A Final Look at Fred Olsen’s 2021 and 2022 Cruises
These cruises are just a small highlight of the hundreds of cruises available from Fred Olsen’s exciting range of new cruises for 2021 and early 2022. Ocean World Travel not only offers a best price guarantee but we have been one of Fred Olsen’s top agents for 25 years now. Our helpful and experienced team can be contacted on 0800 368 9050
and will be happy to not only take your booking but also give you the very best help and advice.
If you live in Hampshire, or anywhere near the Southampton area you can also visit our shop in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh.
We look forward to hearing from you by phone or in person at our shop.
Please note - Terms & Conditions Apply. Prices are correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change.