Set Sail with a Truly Magical Performer
The Queen of Cruising, Jane McDonald, is taking to the high-seas like never before, and she wants YOU to join her. For the first time ever Jane is taking over the incredible Royal Caribbean, Anthem of the Seas®, exclusively for 7 nights in September 2021.
Jane’s exclusive charter of the ship will allow you an unprecedented Jane McDonald experience. Join Jane where she will perform 2 exclusive headline shows, a one-of-a-kind ‘Audience-With’ event and a 7-night holiday with lots of Jane surprises thrown in.
||Sun 12 Sep '21||Southampton|
|Day 2||Mon 13 Sep '21||At Sea|
|Day 3||Tue 14 Sep '21||Vigo|
|Day 4||Wed 15 Sep '21||Lisbon|
|Day 5||Thu 16 Sep '21||At Sea|
|Day 6||Fri 17 Sep '21||At Sea|
|Day 7||Sat 18 Sep '21||Cherbourg|
|Day 8||Sun 19 Sep '21||Southampton|
The bespoke Jane McDonald experience includes:
- Guaranteed entry and seating at 2 different Jane McDonald headline shows in the main theatre, up close and personal, showtimes are allocated according to Dinner sittings;
- Guaranteed entry to a special ‘Jane McDonald – An Audience With’ event. Jane will be interviewed live on stage about her life & career
- Exclusive ‘Sail Away with Jane McDonald’ lanyard and laminate;
- Plus many more Jane McDonald surprises!
How To Book
- Interior with Virtual Balcony - £999pp
- Ocean View - Sold Out
- Ocean View Balcony - £1649pp
- Suite - £2,999pp
Call 0800 368 9050, email [email protected], or speak to us on LiveChat for latest pricing and availability.
The prices above include Port Taxes & Fees of £75 per person. Royal Caribbean impose a mandatory Gratuity charge of £12.50 per person, per night. This will be pre-paid prior to the voyage and is not discretionary on this Charter Sailing.
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments or billing plan will be needed, unless you later modify your reservation.
Payments In Full offers a £25 reduction off the full payment amount.
The Paid In Full Discount only applies if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
At the time of booking, an initial deposit of £150 per person is required.
Monthly Payment – Interest-Free Credit
Once you have paid the initial £150 per person deposit, the system will calculate the remaining balance, and split the amount into monthly instalments and the final instalment is collected 1st April 2021. You can also make additional payments across the period, provided the minimum monthly payment is collected.
The payment is automatically collected from the card you register the deposit with, and you can change the payment card online or by phone at any time during the period.
Billing Plan - Previously Booked on 2020
Moving your booking to 2021 has never been with 3 options for you to choose from:
- Continue your current payment plan (£25 discount will be credited to your account)
- The remaining balance of your booking can be spread out in even monthly payments from June 2020 with the final payment required on Apr 1, 2021 (£25 discount will be credited to your account)
- Should you be experiencing financial hardship, we can pause your payments and have them recommence as of Jan 1, 2021, with even monthly payments with the final payment required on Apr 1, 2020
The monthly payments are interest-free and the payment is automatically collected from the card you register the deposit. You can change the payment card online or by phone at any time during the period.
Port Charges & Taxes are included in the above prices at £75.00 per person. Gratuities are charged at £12.50 per person, per day for Cabins and £15 per person, per day for suites. This mandatory charge is on TOP of all cabin prices as stated above.
There is a £35.00 late payment fee per person. This will be assessed each time a payment is late. If you are 30 days past due on any of your cruise payments we have the choice to cancel your reservation.
All monies paid to Floating Festivals are non-refundable. If you have questions regarding trip insurance coverage, please contact your local travel insurance provider.
For additional information on potential fees regarding cancellations, name changes, and other events, please read the Terms and Conditions from Royal Caribbean on the link provided below.
The Booking agent and payment processor is Floating Festivals Limited. All bookings are subject to its standard booking conditions of Floating Festivals, available and agreed at the time of booking, and Royal Caribbean International Terms and Condition available at www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.