Introducing Bolette & Borealis
We are delighted to let you know Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines are introducing two new vessels to their fleet.
The ships, to be named Bolette and Borealis, fit perfectly with their fleet of small ships, both carrying less than 1,500 guests. Bolette will replace Boudicca, and sail from Dover. Borealis will replace Black Watch and sail from Liverpool.
Each ship has its own unique style and personality and will bring exciting new features for guests to enjoy.
- More space throughout the ships
- Original artwork and premium décor
- An all-weather swimming pool with a retractable roof
- A wide choice of restaurants, lounges and bars
- More balcony cabins and suites
- Culinary demonstration and wine tasting venues
- A classic two-tiered theatre
- Dedicated meeting spaces, perfect for groups
- Additional spa facilities including a thermal suite, hydrotherapy pool and more treatment rooms
Cruises onboard Bolette will go on sale from 7 September and sailings on Borealis will go on sale from 15 September.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has been busy planning their return to cruising and focusing on the future. While in Rosyth, Fred. Olsen have also taken the opportunity to carry out refreshment and reconditioning works to Braemar and Balmoral, prior to cruising again.
Bolette is planned to set sail from March, with Borealis and Braemar joining her in April. Balmoral will be sailing as soon as possible!
With these two fine new ships, new itineraries and additional capacity, it's never been a better time to choose to cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
ON SALE FROM 7 SEPTEMBER - PRE-REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!