11 Reasons To Sail With Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
11 Aug 2017
Ocean World Travel have been one of Fred. Olsen’s top selling travel agents for many years, and our customers absolutely love the onboard experience, and fascinating itineraries – It’s why so many go back time and time again!
But what is it that our customers love about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines? Here are the top 11 reasons to consider sailing with Fred. Olsen for yourself…
- Great food: Food is an important part of any cruise, and Fred. Olsen certainly deliver in this field. Customers are delighted with the quality of the food on board, and the incredible choices on offer every day. There is an impressive mixture of traditional British classics, gourmet dishes, and regional dishes.
- Traditional experience: You won’t find any gimmicks on Fred. Olsen or cost-cutting measures – Expect chocolates on your pillow at night, nuts and pretzels at the bar, and lovely, spacious teak decks.
- Great service: Traditional cruising style, together with a warm and friendly service, you can be rest assured the waiter will have learned your favourite drink by the second day!
- Drinks prices: Speaking of drinks, prices are very reasonable, and the selection is good too. Upgrade to all-inclusive drinks from just £15 per day.
- Perfect for solos: Onboard public spaces are perfectly designed for easily striking up a conversation with fellow passengers. There are several dedicated solo cabins, including some with balconies. Fred. Olsen also occasionally offer low, or no single supplements.
- British currency: Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is aimed at British travellers, so everything is charged in Pounds Sterling. There’s no hassle worrying about exchange rates or any ambiguity over prices.
- Event cruises: The Fred. Olsen fleet travel the globe, and cruises are regularly scheduled to coincide with major events, such as the Monaco Gran Prix.
- Small ships: Fred. Olsen’s four small ships are perfect for visiting smaller ports on a comfortably-sized ship, instead of docking out of town, and having to walk miles to get from one end of the ship to the other.
- Dazzling entertainment: Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines offers stunning cabaret shows, headliner guest performers, and witty comedians. There is also plenty of other activities going on throughout the day, such as a daily quiz, live music, and expert demonstrations.
- Inspiring itineraries: There isn’t many places that Fred. Olsen do not travel to. Most cruises conveniently start from regional ports around the UK, and visit the Canaries, Mediterranean, Caribbean and Northern Europe. There are also exotic fly cruises to the Indian Ocean, as well as world cruises.
- Value for money: For the excellent level of service, and fabulous itineraries, cruise with Fred. Olsen are very reasonable priced.