MSC Seaside Ready To Set Sail…In The Caribbean
20 Dec 2016
The newest ship of the MSC Cruises fleet, Seaside is ready to set sail from her home port in Miami next December 2017, the ship is part of an expansion project to provide more sailings in the Caribbean.
Pierfrancesco Vago, MSC Cruises’ Executive Chairman, commented: “This is another exciting milestone in our ambitious expansion plans as we see the second of our 11 next-generation ships entering the final stages of her construction. MSC Seaside has been specifically designed to provide our guests with a unique onboard experience in warmer regions and boasts one the highest ratio of outdoor space in the industry so that guests can enjoy a range of open-air activities such as dining and drinking al fresco, strolling along the promenade or simply taking in the beautiful sea views from the privacy of one of the many balcony cabins.”
We are all excited to discover this marvellous new ship sailing in one of the most popular regions and delivering a distinctive Mediterranean flair and elegance. Let’s discover the unique feature of Seaside, the first ship of this kind.
MSC Seaside: the first of next generation ship
- Beach condo inspired: Seaside will have a lot of outside space to take full advantage of the good weather
- 360° ocean level promenade: unique promenade to admire the marine scene
- Glass lifts: even on a lift guess can admire the ocean
- 30-metre bridge on the top deck with a panoramic view
- 76% of cabins are outside
- Special cabins for groups – accommodating up to 10 people
- Enhanced Yatch Club: this is one of the most exclusive places of an MSC ship, in Seaside the there will be also two luxurious apartments, private restaurants and private deck to sunbathe.
MSC Seaside will be sailing from December 2017. She will be the biggest sister of MSC Seaview, launching in 2018 and another one launching in 2021.
Figures on MSC SEASIDE:
- 160,000 tonnes
- maximum capacity of 5,179 guests
We are all curious to take a look at the interiors of the ship, which is happening right now. Continue to read our blog and we will update you soon.