Oceania Cruises Unveils 2018-19 Tropics & Exotics Itineraries
19 Apr 2017
Collection Features 75 Destination-Rich Voyages, More Than 50 Are Brand New Itineraries
Oceania Cruises have unveiled their most extensive collection of tropics and exotics itineraries to date. Featuring an astonishing array of voyages to Asia and Africa, the South Pacific, Australia, Caribbean, Mexico and South America, they offer a refreshing mix of popular destinations, enchanting boutique ports and off-the-beaten-path gems that is unmatched by any other line. Overnight and extended port stays allow for more in-depth exploration and immersion into the cuisine, culture and history of more than 240 ports of call.
“Oceania Cruises attracts travellers with a true passion for discovery. Our loyal repeaters and new to brand guests alike will appreciate the tremendous breadth and scope of voyages to choose from, along with the diversity of destinations and experiences that are offered,” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
Highlights of this collection include:
- 75 itineraries, 53 of them brand new including 10 new South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand voyages, 12 new Asia & Africa journeys, 23 new Caribbean sailings and much more.
- 24 Extended Journeys that range from 17 to 59 days offer the ultimate explorations of the Americas, Caribbean, Asia, Africa and Australia.
- Savour the abundant beauty and joyful Polynesian culture of the South Pacific aboard Marina, the most luxurious and amenity-laden ship in Tahitian waters.
- Explore the vast marvels of Asia and Africa aboard Insignia and Nautica, including the all-new Far East Mystique voyage which includes two overnights in Yangon plus calls on India’s most revered destinations.
- Venture into the outback with Regatta’s thrilling Australia and New Zealand voyages, with an all-new roundtrip Auckland voyage, Tasman Traveller, featuring an overnight in Sydney, visits to Rotorua, Bay of Islands, Napier and other Kiwi gems.
- Take advantage of more options to enjoy the tropical bliss and island culture of the Caribbean with a total of 28 voyages available on Regatta, Sirena and Riviera, 17 of which call on Cuba.