P&O Cruises removed Service Charges | OWT News
21 Aug 2018
P&O Cruises has announced that on cruises departing from May 2019, the daily on board discretionary Service Charge will be removed. This will apply across the P&O Cruises fleet. One set price includes luxury accommodation, award-winning dining in a range of restaurants, complimentary children's clubs and a wide choice of entertainment options including theatre shows, comedy and headline performers.
From May 2019 (cruises A911, B912, E911/A, J903, N910, R907, X907 and all thereafter) the daily discretionary service charge on board will be removed.
P&O Cruises senior vice president Paul Ludlow said: “We take huge pride in giving guests a holiday experience that’s truly memorable and special. By removing the daily discretionary Service Charge, P&O Cruises will make enjoying a cruise holiday an effortless experience, knowing that great service comes as standard.”
All included in the price of your relaxing holiday
- A personal cabin steward, luggage delivered to your cabin, and turn down each evening
- A team of travel experts to help you get the most from exploring each destination
- Hosted activities and exceptional entertainment for all ages to enjoy throughout the day
- From gala menus to poolside snacks, there's expertly crafted food to suit every taste
- P&O Cruises signature sailaways and gala nights
- Use of the fully equipped gym, advice from our fitness experts, and access to several pools
- New from May 2019 no discretionary service charge