10 Things To Do Onboard Harmony of the Seas
14 Sep 2016
Harmony of the Seas is the biggest ship in the world with plenty of things to do. It might feel overwhelming when you are there and don't know what excursions to do or which entertainment you should go and watch, or even get involved in. That's why I have decided to compile a list of the best attractions you cannot miss!
Top 10 things to do on board Harmony of the Seas
1. Have a coffee in Central Park: you don't need to go to New York to enjoy the rejuvenating air of Central Park. In fact, Harmony of the Seas hosts an amazing spot where you forget that you are on a ship. There are many trees around and I swear I could hear some birds (despite not being there)! On the promenade there are various other tranquil venues for a coffee, snack, a cocktail or even a meal.
2. Alice in Wonderland restaurant: have you ever dreamed of being in a fairy tale where houses are made of marzipan, trees of chocolate and clouds of candy floss? You can make this dream come true on board of Harmony of the Seas, at the Alice in Wonderland restaurant. The restaurant features modern imaginative cuisine, where you can eat dishes inspired to the six elements: sun, sea, earth, ice, fire and dreams. The decor adds to the magic, but perhaps not as much as the menus - They only reveal what is on them with the help of a magic brush! A six course dinner costs $45 per person.
3. Puzzle break: I am sure that when you read on the journal 6 pm Puzzle Game: Escape the Room you will think of a board game. However, what seems a boring game turns out to be one of the most entertaining and amazing experience of your life! This game involves teamwork to escape a space in the ship by solving riddles and puzzles, with just an hour to do it in. To know more about the game read the article The most intense hour of my life.
4. Surf experience: have you always dreamed of surfing but you were a little too scared? You can now surf on the Flowrider, where instructors can guide you to be the next big thing!
5. The tallest slide at sea: the Ultimate Abyss is the tallest slide at sea and is for those adrenaline junkies amongst us all. The people I met said that is was very fast and dark... I'll have to take their word for it!
6. Watching a show on Ice: at Royal Caribbean, they are well known for the amazing entertainment. It is worth spending at least one evening watching a show that you wont forget.
7. On air Club: this bar is really nice, not only a stage for karaoke enthusiasts but also includes various games for everyone earlier in the evening.
8. Bionic bar: There are very few places where you can experience the bartender of the future. However on this ship you can. It is not everyday you get served a cocktail from a mechanical hand!
9. Water show: Harmony of the Seas provides an excellent water show in the Aqua Theatre. This is another exciting show put on by Royal Caribbean and involves so many talented acrobats.
10. Eat a meal at the Solarium bistro: a low calorie and tasteful lunch can be found at the Solarium bistro, a buffet style meal packed with high energy and no regrets food. I really enjoyed my meal there, the setting is nice and was almost like a greenhouse.